Sunday 28 November 2010

NEW UPDATES and intro to my design critiques!

Wow this has been a busy couple of years. I have found myself involved with projects ranging from the design of food stalls to eyewear, birthing stools to street furniture and each project is ongoing. Aside from the educational talks and workshops with the design council and various Universities, and the consultancy work I have been doing with the likes of Sony, Bo Concept and Unilever I have also been pushing my REthinkthings innovative and eclectic product range for retail and the 5ml design group, building the brand identity, widening the reach and visiting various trade shows, home and abroad to offer interesting alternative and give other designers their big break!

In the last year alone we have exhibited at shows nationwide including Pulse London and also the highly regarded European show Maison et Objet! We plan to push this further in the new year. Meanwhile, I have been also getting into feature writing for a national design trade journal "Design Exchange" magazine and thought it was about time I posted some of this on my blog. The first article was an introduction and build up to the Liverpool design festival, explaining how it could be seen to compare with the London shows in advance of its launch. The second is a review of the show following its great success earlier this month - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment